hidup ini tidak perlu terlalu banyak warna-warni macam pelangi.. tapi cukup setakat kita tahu yang hidup ini bukan hanya hitam dan putih..



I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Pages

5 days till my birthday..yeah!!..
going 18..
getting adult..


being more serious
start thinking about adults things..
learning adult's life..
(mama and papa out of sudden talking about it)
knowing 'the world'..
enjoy though complicated..
lots of things to think..
then,pop out a question,
i'm just going to be eighteen..not trying to build own life..nor married..hehe
they said,. .it just a knowledge before stepping to a next stage..
then,the hardest part comes..


trying to be silent..



testing for some time..

still trying..







then,mission impossible....



silent??
quiet??
untalkative??
leaving my 'old world'..??
though old creating new??
totally impossible..
hahah..
s0,recovering to normal..
although my age getting up,i'm still me !!!!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

i-limited said...

can't wait ! hihi ^^

just be yourself my dear ;)

sheryl said...

huhu..thanx..
can't wait too..

Nyssa said...

i love my old 'shery' HUHU

sheryl said...

love my 'nisake' too..hehe

Post a Comment